Print, copy and scan services
Each library location offers equipment for printing, scanning and copying.
All K-State students, faculty and staff receive $10 on their account for printing for the fall and spring semesters, and $5 for the summer semester.
Locations of printers, copiers and scanners
- 3 multi-function machines (prints, scans and copies)
- 6 black and white printers
- 3 color printers
- 2 scanners
Additional printing and scanning equipment including 3D printers and oversized printers will be available in the Sunderland Foundation Innovation Lab.
- 1 multi-function machine (prints, scans and copies)
- 1 scanner
Paul Weigel Library of Architecture, Planning & Design
- 1 black and white printer
- 1 color printer
- 1 copier
- 2 scanners (1 large flatbed)
Check with the Polytechnic Library and the Veterinary Medical Library to learn more about their available printers, copiers and scanners.
How to print from a library computer
If you are using a library computer, you can print directly to the nearest printer using the following steps:
- Use your program’s print function and choose between the black and white or color printers.
- Go to the printer and sign in with your eID and password or simply swipe your K-State ID.
- Select what you want to print and click print.
- Click logout.
Cost to print, copy and scan
There is no cost to use any of the Libraries’ scanners. You can send scanned documents to your email or save them to a USB drive.
Black and white prints and copies are 10 cents for single-sided or 18 cents for double-sided. Color printing is 35 cents for single-sided and 70 cents for double-sided.
Requesting a refund
If you did not receive your printout or the copy is low quality, you can request a reprint by visiting the IT Help Desk on the second floor of Hale Library.
You also can request a refund through PaperCut by clicking Recent Print Jobs from the left navigation menu. Under Status, locate the print job and click Request Refund.
The Libraries do not have fax machines or services. Students and staff should contact the Copy Center in the Union for fax services.