Hale Library offers collaborative technology to help with group projects and presentations including digital monitors and mobile smart boards.
Digital monitors are located on the 1st and 3rd floors. Most are in collaboration rooms that can be reserved and some are only available first come, first served. HDMI cables are provided at each monitor. Adapters can be checked out from the welcome desk on the 1st floor.
The monitors are configured to automatically display your laptop screen when it is connected. If you are having trouble, follow these steps:
- Unplug the HDMI cable from your laptop and wait a few seconds before plugging it back in.
- Check to see if you are using the correct adapter for your laptop and if it is plugged into the right port.
- Restart your computer with the HDMI cable unplugged and retry after the reboot.
- Check to see if your computer needs any updates. If you need assistance with this, please visit the IT Help Desk on the 2nd
- If none of the above steps resolve your issue, please go to the Library Help Desk, and someone can assist you.
There are 4 mobile Samsung Flip smart boards in Hale Library. The boards are available on a first come, first served basis. The interactive, touchscreen digital display is ideal for group collaboration, and work can be saved at any time. The screen can also display content from a laptop device.