The Center for the Advancement of Digital Scholarship (CADS) leads the Libraries’ scholarly communication efforts. The Center engages in partnerships across campus and the community to increase the visibility and impact of research and scholarship produced at K-State. The Center advocates for open access and innovative discovery platforms to make quality content more affordable and accessible to all.
CADS is dedicated to:
- Advancing undergraduate research and scholarly work by providing publishing opportunities
- Supporting education on open data, data services and data management
- Promoting education and consultation on copyright, fair use, author rights and other intellectual property issues
- Providing valuable alternatives for open access publishing
- Enhancing education, instruction and consultation on open access
Our knowledgeable librarians are here to help you navigate the research life cycle. Contact us at email@example.com or reach out to one of us directly.
Emily Finch, scholarly communications and copyright librarian
Ryan Otto, digital scholarship librarian