Community patron library account
A community patron library account is available at no charge for:
- Kansas residents 18 years and older
- current members of the K-State Alumni Association
- current members of the Friends of K-State Libraries
- employees or students of institutions with reciprocal borrowing agreements with K-State Libraries
- employees and students of the American Institute of Baking
What it provides
Community patron account holders can check out library materials. Community patrons will also be provided an online account where they can view their checked out items and items on hold, renew items, request item retrieval and pay fines. Library help desk staff can help community patron account holders print and log in to the computers.
How to get a community patron library account
Community users can complete an application at Hale Library's 2nd floor Help Desk and provide:
- a current membership card to the approved organization or
- proof of Kansas residence with an official photo document and a document showing their Kansas address.